Welcome to the Hankook Tire press room, where you can access the latest news on Hankook Tire and our industry.
Hankook Tire to showcase Laufenn Brand at SEMA 2017
- - Hankook Tire’s vision of the global automotive market showcases through 5 symbolic and unique line-up
- - Hankook Tire expects Laufenn brand continuously growth globally with the expansion of operating standards
October 27, 2017 (Seoul, Korea) – Global premium tire company Hankook Tire announced that the company’s Laufenn brand showcases at 2017 SEMA Show for the third consecutive year, a global premier automotive specialty products trade event, during October 31st and November 3rd at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The Laufenn brand offers consumers seeking value, quality and style a wide range of quality products to meet a variety of driving conditions. The brand represents both a symbolic and tangible proof point for Hankook Tire's vision to growth in the global automotive market.
Hankook Tire representatives stated recently that the Laufenn brand has produced strong results as it continues to grow in the United States following its launch in November 2014, forecasting 143% sales increase in 2017 compare to the last year. The brand, which offers five unique tire models, is also now available to the global market as Hankook Tire continues to grow its global dealer base for the Laufenn, currently sales in 75 countries globally. 2017 global market plans for Laufenn will include the expansion of operating standards, focusing on high inch tires.
"Hankook Tire is committed to meeting the diverse needs of drivers by delivering superior technology and driving experiences for our customers," said Mr. Ho Sung Suh, Senior Vice President of Hankook Tire America Corp." The Laufenn brand has continuously combined value with solid fundamentals, outstanding performance and style, and has delivered solid growth throughout the years since its launch in 2014, in a highly competitive tire market."”"
Since its inaugural in 1963, SEMA show, Specialty Equipment Market Association, has being renowned as world biggest and highest quality car equipment exhibition globally. SEMA show exhibits 12 categories including tires, car equipment and tuning cars. Hankook Tire has participating with ‘Hankook’ brand for more than 10 years to strengthen brand value in Northern American market. For this year, with the Laufenn brand, features five tire models to meet a variety of consumer needs:
- S FIT AS – The ultra-high performance all-season ‘S FIT AS’ provides great handling and grip in all road conditions for drivers, who want exceptional performance and comfort.
- G FIT AS – The high performance all-season ‘G FIT AS’ provides impressive all-season ability along with long tread life.
- X FIT HT – The all-season ‘X FIT HT’ is specifically designed for SUV, CUV and light truck drivers who desire a comfortable and composed on road ride. Additionally, the ‘X FIT HT’ provides great handling and all-season performance.
- X FIT AT – The all-terrain all-season ‘X FIT AT’ provides impressive performance for both on-road and off-road conditions. Designed with comfort in mind, it is the ideal tire for weekday on-road driving and weekend off-roading.
- I FIT Ice – The winter studdable ‘I FIT Ice’ provides exceptional performance and comfort in snow and ice covered road conditions.