I. Position Identification
Job Title - Technical Services Administrator
Function - Technical Services
Report to - General Manager
II. Job Purpose
Responsible to regularly interact with customers, by phone, regarding company products and warranties. The position receives and answers simple to complex customer inquiries and complaints for all Hankook products through specialized technical knowledge of products and usage.
III. Key Accountabilities
- Receives and answers simple to complex customer inquiries for all Hankook products through specialized technical knowledge of products and usage.
- Answer technical questions that are related to tires. Process customer’s complaints and give appropriate warranty
- Researches and obtains resolution of a variety of customer complaints and issues.
- Keep up with the competitors’ products information and tire industry regulations.
- Any other duties/responsibilities as assigned by Management
IV. Level of Accountabilities
- Performs routine assignments in the entry level to a administrative role
- Uses existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems; receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
V. Core Competencies
- Good customer service skills demonstrating courtesy, friendliness, and helpfulness
- Communication skills, verbal and written
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel & Power Point)
- High School diploma required
- 0-2 years’ experience in Tire industry or related industries